Thursday, May 15, 2008

550 Miles



We are in Cushing Oklahoma, the crossroads of the USA. What they mean is about five major pipelines cross in the town. After 9 11 they were on orange terror alert.

Here I am with my dog cousin Maya. She is a very young bouncy boxer. When I first arrived there were FIVE dogs there and that was too much for me. I headed for cover! Then Aunt Katie took me inside where there was only Chloe, a bossy Boston terrior. She calmed down after a while. And you know what? She snores.


Aunt Katie was VERY nice to me. Fed me kibbles and bits, told me I could sleep in the house. I like her and her family a lot. Uncle Kurt rubbed my tummy. Andrea is a dog person too.....she's getting married next month, and I like her too, but I don't know how to describe her. Is she a second cousin? I think so. It's nice to meet cousins.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: