Tuesday, May 13, 2008

283 Miles



We're off! I am in Denton tonight. Tonight my grandma and grandpa came over with Onslow, my brother, and Hannah. Hannah is a rescue Samoyed who excels in Obedience Trials. She's part something else. See her blue eyes?

I like to go to Denton because my grandma ooohs and ahhs over me. She says I have such an exquisite face, that I could stop a thousand Iambs trucks. She says I am just perfect. She came to see me even though she had a big sinus infection. Mom has a brand new cold, so they were quite the sickly pair.

For more doggie photos, see my album at on Mom's photo albums. There's a link on the right.

I am happy to report that mom and dad did pack my dog food and my puppy cookies. Unfortunately they also packed the bitter apples spray and they keep spraying my paw and telling me not to chew on it. What can I do? I can't get to the toilet paper to chew....should I chew my pages instead?

Tomorrow night I will be near Stillwater, and there will be dog cousins to meet. I hear one is a puppy who can be quite irritating....

No comments: