Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Drat that Rabbit

 

It is my third night of torture. I can't be out on the longline again because I want to eat the rabbits. There are at least 30 of them, all colors, tame rabbits, with a hutch on the lawn about 50 yards away. The night before, I could not be out on the longline because I kept picking up the garbage. We were in a scenic but not that fastidious spot on Flathead Lake. I don't give one nickel for scenery. What I want is some nice clean grass and a long time outside. The night before that, we were south of Glacier, and it was looking good for me. Nice pine shade trees. Then the squirrels came out. I cannot control my barking around them. I just want to catch them!

I am hoping and praying for a grassy lawn, no animals, tonight. Please! I have cabin fever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: